POWINS Solar Solutions
POWINS has long been industry recognised for its ability to deliver custom designed and client focused solutions via our skilled staff and the constant quest for visonary electrical equipment and client asset innovations.
In recent years we have developed mobile solar solutions to suit specific needs for our Clients included solution that cater for;
Skid base solutions encompassing solar power and radio based communications supporting;
- Mine water line flow monitoring and differential protection and control
- Boomgates for Light and Heavy vehicle access on mine access roads for controlled access, interfacing with the sites existing security systems.
- Personal access dual directional turnstiles for fast relocation to control shut down areas or area access, interfacing with the sites existing security systems.
- CCTV towers for remote area monitoring that is accessed by the site existing security systems.
- Relocateable lighting towers which transport fully assembled at a reduced height of 3.5M and are 7.0 operational when erected. Single 65W LED and Dual 65W LED solutons available.
All POWINS Mobile Solar Solutions are designed Region C cyclone rated to vaildate not only equipment but allow its transport to site and across sites during their operational life, fully assembled.
The POWINS range of Mobile Solar Solutions provide the required solutions to specific requirements of our Clients.
The POWINS R&D team continue to work with blue chip mining companies and industry Clients alike to provide POWINS customised solutions.
For more information on our capabilities of mobile solar solutions, contact us for a brochure or data sheet.